Immerse yourself in the captivating allure of our masterpiece, Pumpkin Spice Chai CBD Tea by The Brothers Apothecary. As nature’s brushstrokes turn the world into a tapestry of warm colors, envelop your senses in a symphony of tastes that only the perfect tea can orchestrate. This isn’t merely a tea – it’s an odyssey of the senses, a sanctuary of serenity, and a celebration of the ever-shifting seasons. It’s a tender connection to cherished memories of days passed and the gentle promise of days yet to unfold.
Infused with the essence of fall’s favorite companion – pumpkin spice – our tea is a harmonious blend of organic black tea, the comforting embrace of traditional Chai spices, and the earthy sweetness of real pumpkin. Imagine sipping from a cup that captures the very essence of the season, offering you a symphony of flavors that dance on your palate.
Each tea bag contains an estimated 50-60MG of Full Spectrum Hemp, sourced from the premier hemp cultivators in Oregon. Our commitment to quality ensures that every cup is an invitation to experience the benefits of CBD alongside the warmth of comforting flavors. Full Spectrum Hemp brings its holistic goodness to this blend, complementing the rich spices and pumpkin notes with its own therapeutic properties.
Whether you’re looking for a tranquil moment to yourself or a delightful way to connect with friends, Pumpkin Chai CBD Tea promises an experience that is both indulgent and nourishing. And while you savor the deliciousness of this unique blend, know that you’re also nurturing your well-being, courtesy of the carefully selected ingredients that we passionately bring together.
What does Pumpkin Spice Chai taste like?
Our CBD Pumpkin Spice Chai has a similar cozy, autumnal tastes as our classic Chai Awakening CBD tea. Tge taste of chai is accented with everyone’s favorite fall flavors, including cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and pumpkin. Unlike our Chai Awakening, which is primarily Darjeeling, our Pumpkin Spice is mostly a blend of organic Assam black tea. Assam is know for its full bodied, malty, and smoky flavor.
Tasting Notes: Full-Bodied, and autumnal-inspired
Additional Note: Our Pumpkin Spice Chai contains natural pumpkin flavor. This natural flavor is Organic Certified and/or Organic Compliant as well as Kosher Certified. It is derived either directly or indirectly from essential oils, essences, extractives and distillates. Our natural flavors DO NOT contain synthetic solvents, artificial preservatives, synthetic emulsifiers, artificial processing aids, soy or MSG (monosodium glutamate) components, agricultural sewage sludge derivatives, ionizing radiation or derived from a GMO or GE (genetically modified organism or genetically engineered) source.
What are the benefits of Pumpkin Spice Chai?
Our Pumpkin Spice Chai starts with our favorite black tea, Assam. Assam is one of the most popular and palatable teas. It is most often used in “breakfast” teas, the most common one being an Irish Breakfast Tea because the flavor is maltier and stronger. Assam tea is grown on the lowlands of Assam, unlike Darjeeling tea which is grown in the highlands. Assam tea is generally harvested, in a first flush and a second flush. It is first picked during early spring and the second is harvested later and the more prized tea where it is sweeter and more full bodied. The state of Assam is the largest tea growing region in the world!
Assam is also a common variety used in blends, used to give them a stronger flavor profile and more depth. It can have flavor range from brisk to smokey, sometimes even having spicy and sweet notes. It’s also considered to be a wonderful base for teas that have a stronger aroma and character, just like our CBD Pumpkin Spice Chai. Full of antioxidants, Assam is also known for its rich and malty flavor, which pairs excellent with spices like Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice, and Clove, each of which make up the spices in the tea! The blend is rounded off with smooth vanilla, as well as elderflowers which are high in vitamins and antioxidants and add a subtle sweet undertone.
When should I drink Pumpkin Spice?
Assam is a black tea and is generally high in caffeine content. As such, we recommend starting off your morning with our Pumpkin Spice Chai or enjoying it for a little boost of energy throughout the day in the afternoon. Remember, each bag can be used up to 2-3 times (and be sure to press and massage the bag with a spoon for maximum benefit!). W
- Est. 50-60MG Per Tea Bag (Full Spectrum). Batches vary.
- Contains caffeine
- 1 pack, 3 pack, and 20 pack available
- Contains coconut milk (used as a lipid to increase CBD absorption)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Due to health and security reasons, we are not able to accept the return of any CBD products. All sales are final with no refunds. If your product was broken during shipping please contact our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will contact you and discuss your situation. For details on our return and refund policy please visit our Refund Policy page. cbd-national.com/refund-policy
Elevate your senses with our Pumpkin Chai | CBD Tea, an exquisite blend of flavors that capture the essence of the season. Each ingredient in our Pumpkin Chai CBD Tea is thoughtfully combined to offer you a sensory experience that encapsulates the warm embrace of the season, while also potentially promoting a sense of relaxation and well-being.
- Hemp (cannabis sativa): Our Oregon-grown hemp is sourced from USDA Organic Certified and 3rd-Party Tested farms. With less than 0.3% THC, this aromatic hemp is a key component in creating a soothing and calming experience.
- Assam: Known for its bold character, Assam tea brings a rich color and brisk taste. Its full-bodied, malty flavor adds depth to the blend.
- Nutmeg: This distinctive spice brings a nutty, spicy aroma to the mix, offering a versatile and savory profile that complements the other flavors.
- Ginger: Widely recognized for its fiery flavor profile, ginger root is celebrated for its potential to relieve occasional aches and support healthy digestion.
- Pumpkin Powder: Dried and powdered 100% pure pumpkin infuses the blend with a savory yet sweet aroma, reminiscent of fresh pumpkin and gourd.
- Allspice: Derived from the dried berry of pimenta dioica, allspice contributes a unique blend of flavors reminiscent of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Elderflower: Boasting several vitamins and high antioxidant content, elderflower brings delicate sweetness with subtle pear, lychee, and tropical nuances.
- Vanilla Bean: A member of the orchid family, vanilla adds a recognizable and comforting flavor that enhances the overall taste experience.
- Clove: This strong and warming spice shares similarities with cinnamon but offers a sharper flavor profile, while also being rich in antioxidants.
- Vanilla Bean Extract: Certified organic vanilla essence sourced from the vanilla bean adds depth and richness to the blend, free from artificial additives.
- Natural Pumpkin Flavor: Certified organic pumpkin essence naturally derived from pumpkin enhances the authenticity of the tea, without the use of artificial additives.
- Coconut Milk Powder: Freshly pressed coconut milk not only supports cannabinoid bioavailability but also enriches the blend with its iron, fiber, magnesium, and antioxidant content.
- Yuca Root: Extracted from the Cassava plant, tapioca maltodextrin sourced from Yuca root prevents caking and ensures a smooth-textured tea.
- Acacia Fiber: Sourced from small organic farms, acacia fiber is a water-soluble dietary fiber that contributes to the overall texture and quality of the blend.